Friday, November 19, 2010

Just A Note ....


Just A Note - NOVEMBER2010B, originally uploaded by kimba7669.
Hello all-
Welcome to the weekend.....it's TGIF!!!!  WooHoo!!!  I have been waiting for the weekend to start since Monday...LOL!!!  I have alot of crafting to do this weekend, so this is going to be a quick post.
 
Today's card is simple in design.  I used a HeroArts stamp as the focal point - Floral Background.  I stamped it using VersaMark Ink and then heat embossed it using white opaque powder.  I then used Dusty Concord - Tim Holtz's distress ink to color over the image and that made the flowers pop!  I follow that up with Martha Stewart  pearl gemstones.  Oh yeah....I almost forgot.  I used my ScorPal to create the dry embossed border.  I love the final results.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have an amazing weekend!!!
Kimba :)

No comments: