Monday, November 1, 2010

Embellish Magazine : : Vintage Color Challenge

Thinking of You, originally uploaded by kimba7669.

Hello and Good morning!


Happy Monday to you. I hope that you had a great weekend and a super Spooky & fun Halloween. My kids got so much candy that I am going to have to ration it off to them in controlled portions....LOL! I took some pics of them, and they looked too cute all dressed up. They even got me in the spirit, and I got dressed too - just a witch hat and some make-up is all, but I looked pretty scary if I do say so myself.

Well, in between all the Halloween fun, I was able to create a card for this challenge. The challenge is with Embellish Magazine and the challenge required that you create a VINTAGE project using the colors selected. The colors were, OLIVE GREEN, BURNT ORANGE, and MUSTARD YELLOW. Now, I am not a vintage kinda-girl, so trying to come up with something was challenging for me. But, once I looked at the samples of the DT members and then thought about it throughout the day, I think my finished card came out pretty, pretty, good!


In any case, make sure you check out their site. They have wonderful talented people there that will give you inspiration all day long.


Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)


No comments: