Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wishing You a Merry Holiday

Wishing You a Merry Holiday Challenge - November2010A, originally uploaded by kimba7669
Hello all-


Thanks for stopping by on this beautiful Wednesday! Half the week is over and we have two more days til the start of the weekend. I can't believe just how fast this year has whizzed by. In a couple of more weeks it will be Thanksgiving and after that.....FORGETABOUTIT! Christmas is upon us!!!!


Today's card is one that I created for the holiday. I plan on mailing cards out to family and friends this year, and what a great way to get them done - create a holiday card, post it on my blog and then send it out! There is one thing that that I do what to highlight on this card that came out better than expected. The stripe background is actually Alcohol Inks on glossy paper that I created. Who knew that it would come out so nice? I sure didn't..LOL! Stay tune for another Christmas card tomorrow and be sure to stop on by!


Kimba :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, love that painted background!

Kimba's Kreations said...

Thanks so much for your kind comment. Please come back and visit when you can.