Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello...

Hello November2010A Challenge, originally uploaded by kimba7669.
Hello all-

Today's card is going to be another quick post.  I have so much to do and so little time.  I am sure you know the feeling...LOL! 

On the card above, I created the background by using Distress Inks - Fired Brick and Vintage Photo.  I stamped  the inks on a craft sheet, spritzed the ink with water, and then laid the cardstock down onto the watered ink.  It creates a really beautiful water colored look.  Love the way it came out and I hope you do as well.

As always, thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Tuesday!
Kimba :)

PS - I just want to give you this tip - I ran out of Prima flowers so I used something called BRIDES TABLE CONFETTI - you can find this at Michaels in the Wedding section of the store.  I inked them up, added pearls and VOILA! Instant flower embellishment!

No comments: