Thursday, November 18, 2010

PaperBag Album - HOLIDAY GIFT IDEA

Hello all...

Today I will not be displying a card, but a project that I am working on for my son Jackson.  I have heard about folks making paperbag albums, but was ALWAYS too scared to give it a try...until now.  I was determined that I would make one and that I would do my very best to create something that would WOW me in the end.  I took some pictures of it.  It is not finished because my son Jackson wants to pick out what pics he wants in HIS album, so my the end of this weekend, I am expecting it to be done.  I am so proud of myself that I just had to share.  REMEMBER, it is not completed, and there's still a few things I need to add, but I am sure you will get the picture....






Thanks so much for stopping by!
Kimba :)

Pssst....this could be a great holiday gift for your child's teacher, friend, family member, etc....

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Love your album!! I am in your yahoo group mini books. I made a paperbag album for my friend who turned 50..as soon as i can figure out how to get it off the digital camcorder I will post :) I am with you making those paper bag albums are a blast!!

Megan said...

You have done an awesome job!!! I love the colors you have used.
think I will have to try and make one.