Monday, November 29, 2010

The COUNTDOWN begins....26 more days till Christmas - SANTA Card


Good Morning to all-

I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving as well as had a great time spending it with family and friends.  Now that Turkey Day is over, the countdown to Christmas begins.  I am slowly getting excited but can not believe just how fast time flies.  Wasn't it just summer?!?.....anyway, because Santa will soon be comin' to town, I thought that I would create this card inspired by him! 

Enjoy your day! And Happy Cyber Shopping!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions

Here on this card, I inked the tag using Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Next, I used HeroArts Sand Ink and HeroArts Long Writing Background Stamp (F2574) and stamped the image on the tag. Lastly, I stamped HeroArts Santa w/Gift (H5267) and colored him in using Prisma Color Colored Pencils. The word sentiment is HeroArts Holiday Cheer Messages (LL217). Added some foam dots to Santa too!



No comments: