Friday, May 15, 2009

HeroArts Stamp Card & TGIF!!!!

Happy Friday all....
It's the start of the weekend and I love, love, love Fridays. Today I have lots to do. My son has his Music Concert today and he plays the violin, and so I had some last minute things to get done before going to the concert.

So, here's my card for today. Believe it or not, but the CuttleBug circle I used was a scrap piece. It was cut from a larger piece of 12x12 and this circle was the unused portion. I decided to use it - WASTE NOT WANT NOT. I like the way it came out. I used pop dots on the actual circle, so it is raised above the front of the card. The stamped image is a Hero Arts stamp CL142 - Thank You Messages.

Here is a gentle reminder. You have until 10am to REPOST your answers to the MONDAY Mystery Material...so make sure you get that done. I will post the WINNER this afternoon around 3pm. GOOD LUCK and have a great day and a FABULOUS weekend!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)

No comments: