Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MYSTERY MATERIAL MONDAY Challenge WINNER

Good morning...
Happy HUMP Day!!! Only 2 more days til TGIF!!!!

Well....I know what you wanna know. The answer to the Mystery Material Monday Challenge.

Answer: TWIST TIE on the top of the scallop tag!!!

Everyone who posted a comment answered correctly, so give yourselves a hand!!!! Great job at guessing! Next time I am going to make it a little bit more tricky for you to find b/c you all are good...real good! I hope that using the twist tie gave you some ideas on how you can use it on your cards and LO's. Here's another tip...try painting them to co-ordinate w/your LO pages, Cards and other projects.

Now...without further ado. The WINNER of the VERSAMARK Watermark INK PAD is.................................DRUM ROLL PLEASE......................................
............................JANICE!!!! Janice, congratulations!!! Please email me at kimba7669@yahoo.com and put in the subject line VERSAMARK INK PAD WINNER, and include your address so I can get this out to you ASAP!!!

I want to thank all of you who posted a comment and participated. I want to thank all of you who just stopped by to take a look. I will be posting a card later this morning, so make sure you come back and check it out!!! See you next Monday for the next MYSTERY MATERIAL!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba

No comments: