Friday, May 15, 2009

MYSTERY MATERIAL MONDAY Answer

Hi all,

I hear to announce what the MYSTERY MATERIAL was on the card that I posted at the beginning of the week. The material was PAPER TOWEL. I saturated the paper towel w/ink on both sides. Next, I covered the entire towel w/clear embossing powder and then heat set it. It created a "faux snake skin" look. I punched the flowers out and attached a pearl and voila, instant mystery material!

So, alot of you guess correctly that the flowers were the embellishment that was the 'mystery', but the material was not guessed. But, never fear....I have a great solution. Since all of you gave great guesses, I am going to give 2 prizes in stead of 1 next Mystery Material Monday. I am going to make the 2nd prize something that will make your mouth water...so be ready and make sure you come back.

Thanks so much for participating. you all rock! Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Kimba :)

4 comments:

mitch1066 said...

haha....now it all becomes clearer.It explains the little bubbles i could see...interesting!A great challenge and very creative:)

Kimba's Kreations said...

Thanks so much Mitch1066. make sure you come back and visit on Monday and come with your thinking hat b/c this next challenge is gonna be a doosie!!!

Have a great weekend!

Angel Bobbie said...

OH that sounds like fun..making flowers from paper towels. I am going to try it. thank you for the ides.
angel Hugs...Chemo Angel Bobbie

Jennie said...

Sneaky sneaky! Love it! And you have been tagged!

http://bloominpaper.blogspot.com