Thursday, March 31, 2011

90 Minute Challenge - Butterflies....you gotta love 'em....


Hello all...

I hope you  all are having a great day!  Today's card is one that I absolutely love making...and that is because I love butterflies.  I am a member of the HeroArts Flickr group and one of the things they do with their group members is have this thing called 90 Minute Scrambles - you have 90 minutes to create a card, based on the theme,color, shape, etc and upload it to the gallery.  This was one of the cards that I created for the challenege.  It was so much fun and the amaming thing that I have learned or seen from myself is that I create better card when I am under a "time-limit" versus when I have unlimited amounts of time....go figure.

In any case, as always, thanks for stopping by and be sure to leave me some 'comment love'...I just love haer from you!

Kimba

5 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wow! Gorgeous, the teal and the black really shine on this card, such a pretty color combo!

Clare said...

This is so gorgeous, Kimba! I love the embossing, and the color combo - WOW!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is such a stunning card Kimba! Love the embossing and those gorgeous butterlfies :) Thanks for posting my candy and thank you for following my blog :) Good luck!

Kristin said...

THis is really gorgeous! The vellum butterflies are so amazing, I LOVE it. Thank you so much for you sweet comments on my project for PC's 350 Card and Gift blog hop! Next time I'm in town, I'll bring you some cookies...;)

Tammy said...

OMGosh, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I really love those butterflies and I love how you made the color dots in back of them. So beautiful!!!

Thank you for following my blog, I'm going to follow your too! :) Good luck hun!!