Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Enjoy Your Birthday - Joan's Garden Tag Challenge


Hello everybody....

Here we are again...another Tuesday with three more day til the start of weekend...LOL! I am looking forward to that....I always seem to be..TeeHee!  I created today's card by using a tag for my focal point.  I will be submitting this card to Joan's Garden Tag challenge.  This is a really great blog  that is super friendly to new visitors and have weekely challenges.  Make sure you go and visit when you get the chance.

Well, I am off to run errands and get some work done.  Thanks so much for stopping by and please, feel free to leave me some "comment love".  I really like hear from you.

Have a great Tuesday!
Kimba :)

4 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Pretty tag! I love how you used it on a card. Great job!

Thanks so mucjh for joining us at Joan's Gardens Weekly Tag Challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Patricia's Paper Crafts said...

What a beautiful tag!

ivy said...

bautifully done!

Selma said...

I love the way you created your tag on the card. This is so pretty. Thanks for joining us in Joan's Gardens Tag Challenge.