Tuesday, March 8, 2011

90 Minute Challenge - My HeroArts Flickr Group



Hello everybody!

I hope that you are all well.  Today's card I created over the weekend.  I am apart of an AWESOME Flickr HeroArts group where every so often they have this 90 minute challenge and here how it goes.  The host of the challenge thinks of the requirements of the challenge.  This challenge was we had to create a card, in 90 minutes that was monochromatic, had flowers and bling within the card. Now, the weird thing is that, creating a card for me is super easy....anytime there is some sort of time limit in creating  something, I am able to bang out...but give me a week or so....I am BLANK....LOL!!!  Am I alone?  Does this ever happen to you?

Anyway, here is my card.  I stamped the flower image using Blue China Distress Ink and then I spritzed the image with water and stamped it on watercolor paper.  This was really fun! So, my challenge to you - when creating your next project, or lets even say when having to do a chore like clean or organize....turn on a timer and rock it out and let me know how things turn out.  I would love to hear from you.

Thanks so much for stoping by and have a great Tuesday!
Kimba :)

No comments: