Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge #74



Hello everyone....
How ya'll doing this Tuesday morning?  I am so excited that I just have to share.  My husband's brother's wife just gave birth...this morning to a healthy baby girl.  I don't have anymore info other than she is doing well and her name is Madison!!!  I couldn't be happier for them.  So, stay tune for a "Congratulations on your Baby Girl" card being posted....

Today's card was created for the Play Date Cafe Challenge.  They give you the colors that can be used within the card but can be interpreted by you in any way you want.  The colors they selected are colors that I wouldn't ordinarily put together, but after creating the card, I see just how pretty the colors are together. 


Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!
Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Base card mesures 4.25 x 5.5 - (White)
Step 2 1st Layer measures 4 x 5.25 (Turquoise)
Step 3: Stamp Antique Brocade using VersaMark ink.  Sprinkle purple embossing powder and heat set.  Distress edges
Step 4: Tie ribbon and add faux purple pearls.  Adhere to base card using foam dots
Step 5: Stamp word sentiment using VersaMark Ink and sprinkle purple embossing powder.  Heat set and adhere to card

No comments: