Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Friday everyone!

The weekend is finally here.  This week, for me, seemed to have dragged on, but I am sure glad that it's over.  This weekend I have at least 10 projects that must get finished and I am looking forward to jumping right on in....

This leads me to the card for today.  I finally came up with a Mother's Day card layout that I liked and decided that my Mothers Day cards will be a variation of the one above.  I especially love the flower on the card.  I stamped the image on WHITE VELLUM and then heat embossed it using white opaque powder.  I curled the edges to add some dimension to it.  Creating my Mother's Day cards happens to be a project I plan on completing this weekend.  It will be here before you know it.

Anyway...I have loads to do....I hope that you have a great Friday and an even more fantastic weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)

No comments: