Monday, March 14, 2011

MOXIE FAB WORLD: The Stamping with Markers Challenge



Hello and Happy Monday-

I hope that you had a great weekend.  Remember when I mentioned in my last post that I had ten projects to complete, well guess what?.....I completed ALL ten - WooHoo!  What a sense of accomplishment!  And now on to the next one...LOL!

Today's card is one that I created for Moxie Fab World's Stamping with Markers Challenge   
You can read about the challenge and all the details by clicking HERE, but the really, really cool thing is that two winning entries will be shown on the Moxie Fab Blog as well as THIS moxie fab prize: 36 BRAND NEW COLORS of the Copic Ciao Marker Line.  Is that an AWESOME incentive or what???  Please, make sure you check out this blog.  It is SUPER FANTASIC and is chock full of inspiration!!!

And oh...I almost forgot to tell you what I "colored with markers" on my card.  I colored the flower.  I first stamped the image on VELLUM and heat embossed it using white powder.  After cutting the flower out, I turned it on the backside and colored the flower using my Marvy Brush Markers.  I just LOVE the way it turned out!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great Monday!!!!
Kimba :)

PS - You'll never guess what I used to create the STEM of the flower?  I used a DUNKIN DOUNUT's COFFEE STIRER - I inked it up using Peeled Paint Distress Ink and tied my sentiment to it!!!  Way cool huh?

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kimberly! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)