Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Joan's Gardens Challenge - Monogram Card


Hello all-

Today's card  I created for a challenge over at Joan's Gardens.  The challenge required us to use any JustRite stamp.  I only have their monogram stamps and so I decided to create a monogrammed card.  I love the way it came out - clean and simple.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  If you get a chance, stop on by Joan's blog - she has some really pretty creations there that I know would inspire you.  Enjoy the rest of your day!

Kimba :)

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

I love your card. It is so classy!
Black and white is one of my favorites!

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens Weekly JustRite Challenge. your card is such a beautiful addition. I hope you join us every week.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com