Thursday, September 24, 2009

PATTERN PAPER Week! - ENJOY EVERY MOMENT

Hey all-
One more day closer to the weekend and I can't wait!!! Plans to go and hang out w/the family and go apple picking. The kids are excited and so am I! And you know what else I am excited about? The card that I am posting today. I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pattern paper. The colors are bold, and bright, and so cool looking that I could not resist using it. The card is super simple to make and I am sure you can create this card in minutes. So, thanks so much for stopping by....

Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Base card measures 4 x 5.5
Step 2: 2nd Layer - 3.5 x 5 - PATTERN PAPER - attach this to the base card using foam dots
Step 3: 3rd Layer - Scallop Square 2' - I used the back of the Pattern Paper - it's 2-sided so it co-ordinates
Step 4: 4th Layer - Punched Square 1.25' - Stamp word sentiment - attach using foam dots

No comments: