Wednesday, September 9, 2009

THERE's NO ONE LIKE YOU!

Hello all-
I hope that you had a great Labor Day! I had a very relaxing & lazy Labor Day - those are the BEST ...right? Today I have been running around getting last minute stuff for my kids as they ALL ( I have 3 kids) start school tomorrow!! Can you see?...Can you see me doing CARTWHEELS???....ROFL!!!
I created a quick card because I still have alot to do. I hope you like it & thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Base Card measures 4.25 x 5 - Hunter Green Cardstock
Step 2: 2nd Layer measures 4 x 4.75 - Pink
Step 3: 3rd Layer measures 3.75 x 4.5 - Ivory - Run this thru your CuttleBug using the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Step 4: Trim a piece of Hunter Green cardstock measuring 3.75 x 1.5 and then create a scallop edge. Adhere this to Ivory layer
Step 5: Trim a piece of pink ribbon measuring 3.75 and adhere it on top of the Hunter Green Scallop Edge.
Step 6: Take a piece of twine and tie this on top of the pink ribbon.
Step 7: Stamp owl and color it in. Cut out and add foam dots and adhere to card
Step 8: Stamp word sentiment and adhere to card using foam dots.




















No comments: