Monday, September 14, 2009

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH!

Hello all...
Here's a card that I created w/a new set of stamps I just bought. Since Fall is upon us, I felt that a " LEAF STAMP/STAMPS" were a necessary purchase ....ENABLER ALERT...LOL! I stamped the leaves and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. I just love they way they came out. Enjoy the card and thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Base measures 5 x5 - Chocolate Cardstock
Step 2: 2nd Layer measures 4.75 x 4.75 - Taupe Cardstock
Step 3: 3rd Layer measures 4.5 x 4.5 - Turquoise Blue - I cut this layers in 4ths and then ran them thru my CuttleBug using Swiss Dots Embossing folder. Adhere these squares to the 2nd layer of the card
Step 4: Stamp the leaves using VERSAMARK INK, and them cover with clear embossing powder. Let cool and then cut them out. Adhere the Pearl gems stones in a NON-random way.
Step 5: Tie 3 knots in the Jute string and adhere to the stems of the leaves using a glue dot. Place foam dots to the back of the leaves
Step 6: Arrange the 4 square embossed layers to the card using adhesive.
Step 7: Adhere the leaves to the squares. Adhere the jute knots to the stems of the leaf.
Step 8: Stamp word sentiment and adhere to card.

No comments: