Tuesday, September 1, 2009

3D Card - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello All-

Here is today's 3D Card. I hope you like it. I colored the Birthday Candles and I love that they are BIG & BOLD! I colored in the candles using PrismaColor Colored Pencils. I smooth out the look using Gamsol. Next, I colored in the "flame" part of the candle using Martha Stewart's Glitter Markers. I stamped the candles on white cardstock and then cut them out and added foam dots to have them pop off the card.

Oh yes...one other tool I used on this card was I used my Scor-Pal in creating the lines on the top of the card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Base Card measures 4.25 x 5.5 - Run a little more than half of the card thru the CuttleBug using the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. The top half of the card, create score lines. This adds interest to the overall look of the card.
Step 2: Stamp Big Birthday Candles on white cardstock and then color in with PrismaColor Colored Pencils. Color the flames with Martha Stewart's Glitter Markers. Cut candles and flames out.
Step 3: Adhere the candles and flames to the card using foam dots
Step 4: Stamp word sentiment on white cardstock and then cut it out. Adhere to card.

No comments: