Friday, September 25, 2009

PATTERN PAPER Week! - THINKING of YOU

Hi all..
HAPPY TGIF!!! It's here...the beginning of the weekend!! I just love Fridays...don't you? Well, to end our PATTERN PAPER WEEK, I have for you a really soft and simple card. Remember, this weeks theme of Pattern Paper was to show you how to allow the paper you use to be the focal point. I love this paper alot because the colors are soft yet the pattern is bold. I tried to keep it simple and I hope that you like what I came up with.

As always, thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend! See ya Monday!
Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions

Step 1: Base card measures 4 x 5.5
Step 2: 2nd Layer - 3.75 x 5.25 -Adhere to the base card - Peach cardstock
Step 3: 3rd Layer - 3.5 x 5 - PATTERN PAPER - adhere to the 2nd layer of card
Step 4: Punch out a Scallop Circle in Blue
Step 5: Stamp word sentiment on Peach cardstock and punch out circle. Adhere to scallop circle using foam dots

No comments: