Wednesday, September 23, 2009

PATTERN PAPER Week! - THANK YOU

Hey there....
HAPPY HUMP DAY! I hope that you are all doing well - two more days til the weekend WooHoo!!!! I am so glad to share with you today's card. Again, I am showcasing the pattern paper. I also did a really cool technique - FAUX STITCHING. The pattern paper has stitching lines on it and so I decided to imitate that along side the top and sides of the base card. I used a white gel pen to do this. It was really easy to do and I really liked the look of the card.

I hope that you try this technique. Thanks for stopping by!
Kimba :)

HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Base card 4 x 5.5
Step 2: 2nd Layer - 3.25 x 5.25 - PATTERN PAPER
Step 3: Tie a ribbon around the bottom of the card
Step 4: Stamp word image using SU Chocolate Ink - Tie a small bow and use glue dot to adhere to the top of this punched circle embellishment. Add foam dots and adhere to card

No comments: