Monday, September 21, 2009

PATTERN PAPER Week! - THANKS from the BOTTOM of my HEART!

Hello all-

Today I have decided that this week I am going to showcase PATTERN PAPER. I am a PAPER ADDICT....I got it REAL, REAL, REAL BAD! So, what better way to enjoy my addiction than to use the paper and allow you to see how you can enjoy your addiction too! (wink! wink!)

Thanks so much for stopping by and please, leave me some feedback. You know that I LOVE to hear from ya!

Happy Monday and have a great day!
Kimba :)Add Image

HOW-TO Instructions
Step 1: Base card measures 4 x 5.5
Step 2: 2nd Layer measures 3.75 x 5.25 - Maroon Layer
Step 3: 3rd Layer measures 3.5 x 5 - Pattern Paper
Step 4: Stamp image - 1.25 x 3.25 piece of cardstock
Step 5: Maroon Mat - 1.5 x 3.5 - adhere to card using foam dots

No comments: